PSI recommendations without specific values

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
quotidian
1063 Ratings
Your TCI: na

PSI recommendations without specific values

Post by quotidian »

Is it possible to view the list of PSI recommended/non-recommended films while not receiving a probable score? I would prefer to go in to films without a specific value in mind as sort of a blank slate for viewing. I know it's a bit of an odd and specific request, but does Criticker allow for that?

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: PSI recommendations without specific values

Post by mpowell »

We currently don't recommend films without showing the recommended score... It's an interesting concept, though, like a general "We think you'll like... " without telling you specifically the score we think you'll give it. We'll keep this in mind, though I don't think it's something we'll get around to soon... PSIs are kind of our life-blood, along with TCIs, and not something we're keen on hiding.

quotidian
1063 Ratings

Re: PSI recommendations without specific values

Post by quotidian »

Yeah, I totally understand the appeal of all the stats. It's just something I would prefer not to see until after I've rated the film. I love seeing what it guessed I would rate something, but going in blank would be really nice. Thanks for the response!