Are decimal scores possible?

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Are decimal scores possible?

Post by MmzHrrdb »

I rank on a 5 point scale and sometimes my psi show a 3.5 or something like that, yet when I try to give a film a decimal score is simply submits it without the decimal (ie. a 3.5 becomes a 3). Is there anyway to make it so I can give decimal scores, it would make everything so much easier for me.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Re: Are decimal scores possible?

Post by mpowell »

Right now we don't allow decimal scores. But we do allow a really expansive scale (0-100). I don't know if it fits your ranking style, but you could shift a 0-5 scale to 0-50, for example, and make a "4.5" a "45".

But for now, no, we don't allow decimals, and it's not in our short term plans to allow that.

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Well, I had made a separate account to test the 50 point conversion, but it just doesn't feel as clean and simple as I'd want it to be. I know it's a minor feature so I'll just have to deal with it for now. However, what's up with the decimals showing up in my predicted scores?

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

However, what's up with the decimals showing up in my predicted scores?

Hmm... I thought we had fixed that problem a couple weeks ago, but apparently not completely. I'll re-open the bug.