sharing minireviews

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
ribcage
4173 Ratings
Your TCI: na

sharing minireviews

Post by ribcage »

Is the only way to share mini reviews on social media the permalink? I see the "share" button seems to only share the film not my review. However, the permalink just pulls up the normal page with my review top of the list on the right? This really isn't the prettiest way to share, and those who don't know the site might even overlook what I've written. Am I missing something? Is there a way to share my review on criticker more prominently? If not, is this something that's being addressed for future updates?

This may have been answered, if so sorry...another ongoing gripe is the forums being workable but clunky on mobile...so I only did the most cursory of searches for previous topic.

mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: sharing minireviews

Post by mpowell »

This is something we have plans to fix up, in the near future. We're currently totally revamping the site for mobiles and smaller-width screens. After that, we're going to be rehauling all our social media interactions. You're right that there's currently no great way to share mini-reviews, but that will hopefully change soon.