Newb question: is it possible to reset all the TCIs

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
baspey
109 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Newb question: is it possible to reset all the TCIs

Post by baspey »

Hello!

I've tested this service using the rankings from a user that I had picked randomly on the IMDb.

Then I've deleted those rankings (one by one, and ordeal) in order to input my own rankings which are quite different.

The problem is that criticker had found hundreds of TCIs for the old rankings and is still using them for my new rankings.

The PSIs are evolving all the time as you generate more TCIs (at the slow rate of just a handful per minute, if you have thousands of users this will take weeks or months to test them all) and the TCIs are not invalidated as I rank more movies or even worse when I delete all my rankings.

Am I doomed because of my initial testings... Am I missing something?

mpowell
1201 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Newb question: is it possible to reset all the TCIs

Post by mpowell »

We do have a utility to delete your all your rankings... it's available from the user profile page. It would have saved you a lot of work, and also would have cleared out your TCIs.

I don't know how many films you've already ranked... but you could either use this tool ("Reset all your rankings", at the bottom of your profile page), or we could go ahead and reset your TCIs if you'd like. Just send an email to info@criticker.com and let us know!