Return To: Board Index | General Questions

PSI generation

Wondering how Criticker works, or have a question that doesn't seem to fit under requests or bugs?
zappe
872 Ratings
Your TCI: na

PSI generation

Postby zappe » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:34 pm

Is it possible to raise it from 3 people out of 2000 for PSI generation?

Seems a bit low to me.

BadCosmonaut
2912 Ratings

Re: PSI generation

Postby BadCosmonaut » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:45 am

I think this isn't exactly what you're asking for, and you may have already tried this, but have you tried decreasing the "Films in Common Minimum"?

In case you don't know, you can click "Update Personal Information" on your profile, then change the minimum films in common percentage. This should connect your TCI with more people. To connect with more people, you should lower the value.

zappe
872 Ratings

Postby zappe » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:15 pm

No that's not my issue/question.

I just feel like 3 people out of my 2000 with best TCI is a too small number to get a reliable PSI.

kritikos
1918 Ratings

Postby kritikos » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:07 pm

This has already been discussed recently.

@mpowell said:
mpowell wrote:Thanks for the suggestion! We like the idea of being able to configure your preferred minimum of TCIs, and have added that to our list of possible enhancements for the future.

See my suggestion:
kritikos wrote:I think it's a good idea to limit the Recommendations page to titles with more TCIs. Specific title pages don't need any change about this, though, since you can see the number of TCIs (and their values) used to calculate the PSI right there.

However, you can already use the full database to filter (the "Popularity" option) or sort (the "Order by" option) titles based on their popularity. Try different combinations of filters.

zappe
872 Ratings

Postby zappe » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Ah, sorry. I need to improve my search skills.

Thanks!

Return to “General Questions”