Seconds (1966)

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
djross
5326 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Seconds (1966)

Post by djross »

x
Last edited by djross on Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

3dRevelation
1164 Ratings

Re: Seconds (1966)

Post by 3dRevelation »

I'm of the opinion that people need to see a lot more of John Frankenheimer's films (this goes for me as well as there are still some big ones that I haven't seen). Of course, that includes Seconds. The Manchurian Candidate, Seven Days in May, and Black Sunday all also deserve love. Just skip Prophecy. In fact I'll post the best part of Prophecy just so that no one feels like they are missing out:

igormachete
1556 Ratings

Post by igormachete »

3dRevelation wrote:I'm of the opinion that people need to see a lot more of John Frankenheimer's films (this goes for me as well as there are still some big ones that I haven't seen). Of course, that includes Seconds. The Manchurian Candidate, Seven Days in May, and Black Sunday all also deserve love. Just skip Prophecy. In fact I'll post the best part of Prophecy just so that no one feels like they are missing out:

Now I just have to watch Prophecy

3dRevelation
1164 Ratings

Post by 3dRevelation »

igormachete wrote:Now I just have to watch Prophecy

Hey, it's your time. I think that time would be better used on Frankenheimer's better works if you haven't seen them. It's not the worst movie I've seen (and as you can tell from the clip it kind of has the so stupid it's good feel), but it's not good either.