"Logan"

For posts related to a specific film -- beware of spoilers o ye who dareth enter!
Stewball
2188 Ratings
Your TCI: na

"Logan"

Post by Stewball »

What's the big deal? Enough already with Knife knuckles. But at least we did get to shed a tear for Patrick Stewart (*snif*), and the kid was badass.

Velvet Crowe
2622 Ratings

Re: "Logan"

Post by Velvet Crowe »

I get the impression this is going to be one of the most overrated movies of 2017. The leads in Logan were well acted by everything else felt really underwhelming and uninteresting. The film comes off as a mix between a popcorn flick and drama but fails at doing both. Not to mention the some stupid and lame scenes, such as the part where they get the innocent family killed by staying with them.

astrakhan
3762 Ratings

Post by astrakhan »

I've long since decided that I don't need to see any more X-Men movies, regardless of what Rotten Tomatoes says. (I think the first Wolverine movie was what decided that.)

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

PendejoJorge wrote:I get the impression this is going to be one of the most overrated movies of 2017. The leads in Logan were well acted by everything else felt really underwhelming and uninteresting. The film comes off as a mix between a popcorn flick and drama but fails at doing both. Not to mention the some stupid and lame scenes, such as the part where they get the innocent family killed by staying with them.

Exactly, I was thinking that last part myself as it was happening (thanks a pantload guys!). But for being overrated, it's going to have to compete with Kong which opened this weekend. It makes Logan look like a masterpiece. And we can't count Fast and Furion XXXXX out in that regard either. It takes the cake for dumbest trailer.

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

paulofilmo wrote:

Ohhhhhhhh,that's how he does it. I need to do that every morning in front of the mirror.

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

I just checked, R/T rates Kong at 78, Logan at 92 and Get Out at 99, all certified fresh! They've lost their minds over there. Probably payback from the Critic gods for the short shrift they gave to The Accountant....I'm sure. 8-)