Dream Combinations

Discuss your favorite actors, directors or screenwriters
edkrak
3745 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Dream Combinations

Post by edkrak »

TheDenizen wrote:is Peter Bark even still alive?

I have absolutely no idea. I've spent hours searching the net for information about him, but there's nothing. He's one of the greatest mysteries of cinema :D And btw I found recently one of his other films, where he's dancing and whistling (kind of) :lol:

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

cock tease. Details?

edkrak
3745 Ratings

Post by edkrak »

Silver
1094 Ratings

Post by Silver »

Eva Green in a movie by Fincher with a soundtrack by Dario Marianelli.
Zach Galifianakis in Coen Bros. movie.
Jonathan Nolan writing a live action movie for Zemeckis.
Bruno Delbonnel as a cinematographer for Shyamalan's movie.
James Newton Howard (without the fuckin' Hans Zimmer) writing the soundtrack for a movie by Christopher Nolan.

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

Dardennes + Paddy Considine

by Devol
1140 Ratings

Post by by Devol »

I wanna see Lindsay Lohan directed by Penny Marshall in a movie about the ups and downs of being popular and good lookng, but then getting her comeuppance, but then, at the very VERY end - atonement and redemption, (as she becomes popular and pretty again).
I'd also like to see Chris Cooper and Richard E. Grant somehow locking horns, directed by Spike Jonez or Manuel de Oliveira.
EDIT: to exhume Klaus Kinski and Peir Paulo Pasolini, reanimate them again (much in the same way Casey Tatum was revived by his brother), in a vehicle about a deranged gynecologist with a penchant for "retaining samples" for his pug to feed on.

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

edkrak wrote:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0154777/

:shock:

WOW.

CosmicMonkey
1271 Ratings

Post by CosmicMonkey »

Hayao Miyazaki + Pixar.
With the score by Ennio Morricone.

kyvetti
3277 Ratings

Post by kyvetti »

Soon from some archive they will find a film from late 40s nobody knew existed, starring Clifton Webb, George Sanders and young Vincent Price. The director isn't credited but there is speculation that either Billy Wilder or George Cukor had a hand in it, or possibly both.
It's all in the subtext of course but Webb and Sanders are living together but their passive-aggressive cohabitation is disturbed by that floozy Price...

Spanks
1877 Ratings

Post by Spanks »

"The younger brother (Christian Bale) of a U.S. Marshal seeks revenge on an unknown man (Javier Bardem) who has massacred his brother and family under the orders of a corrupt politician (Daniel Day-Lewis) in post Civil War era southern Montana."

I heard this pitched the other day and thought it sounded pretty much like a dream combination. But I could be a little biased since I was born in MT.