Actors You Hate

Discuss your favorite actors, directors or screenwriters
Bojangles
2727 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Actors You Hate

Post by Bojangles »

Kind of in the same vein as the Tom Cruise topic, who are some actors you hate for one reason or another? My favorites to hate:

Brendan Fraser. REASON: Terrible delivery, and the Mummy sucks.

Cuba Gooding Jr. REASON: Oh, look at me I'm Cuba Gooding Jr., I have lots of charisma, but after seeing my shtick once it gets old and unbearable.
Also, that movie where he's on the gay boat was, and continues to be, the bane of the earth.

James Franco REASON: Okay, I don't hate him, he's just terrible in every serious role.

k, I can't think of anyone else. Hah, I hope Criminal5 chimes in, I know who he'll pick. Hint: his name rhymes with Job Fneider.

cagedwisdom
2090 Ratings

Re: Actors You Hate

Post by cagedwisdom »

I actually really like Brendan Fraser. :P

Adam Sandler, because there's barely a single good joke in any of the films he's in.. Although I already mentioned that in the Adam Sandler topic.

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

Got to agree with Cuba Gooding jr. He's probably the best example of someone who thinks they can act, and is apt at fooling most people of this fiction.

I think Ethan Hawke has the highest rated average out of anyone, but I think he's rubbish; he sweats pretension. I guess he just picks scripts I find interesting.

Cary Grant. I hate Cary Grant.
Last edited by paulofilmo on Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prowler
937 Ratings

Post by prowler »

only ones i can't stand are meryl streep and susan sarandon. i can admit they have talent, but when i see their hideous faces on tv i change the channel immediately. i feel almost the same about renee zellweger, drew barrymore and helen hunt - a notable exception for the latter, cos i have a soft spot for As Good as It Gets :P

julianne moore used to be in the same category but i've warmed up to her and kinda like her now

don't think i dislike any male actor as i do those 5 bitches :)

KGB
1335 Ratings

Post by KGB »

Mark Dacascos!
I hate him so much that I love him. He's so bad and always delievers those cheesy punchlines... You can see my opinion on him in the 'So bad it's good films' thread.

Jeb
2387 Ratings

Post by Jeb »

:P
Yoshiking wrote:I actually really like Brendan Fraser. :P

Adam Sandler, because there's barely a single good joke in any of the films he's in.. Although I already mentioned that in the Adam Sandler topic.

I like Brendan Fraser too! :) Adam Sandler, Cuba Gooding Jr, Jim Carrey, Angelina Jolie, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Orlando Bloom and Nicholas Cage are among my most hated actors.

Bojangles
2727 Ratings

Post by Bojangles »

Jeb wrote::
Orlando Bloom

NICE, I forgot about that cheese factory. I don't think he's ever delivered a line that didn't make me cringe.

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

Oh yes: Mr. Cage. He was good in Adaptation. 'though I remember reading in the trivia that he forgot everything he'd learned about acting to play that part. ...go figure.

Nothing against Brendon Fraser, here, there's something endearing about him. I don't think he has the arrogant asshole factor that is normally prerequisite to superficial stardom.

Jeb
2387 Ratings

Post by Jeb »

Why hasn't anybody mentioned Mike Myers? :o

prowler
937 Ratings

Post by prowler »

cos wayne's world was awesome