Actors You Hate

Discuss your favorite actors, directors or screenwriters
Herzdame
123 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Actors You Hate

Post by Herzdame »

Stewball wrote:I guess stupid comedians pretty much populate that list, like Jerry Lewis, Adam Sandler, Rowan Atkinson [...].

I agree with all you said in your post, it is much my own conviction as well; I only wanted to address what you inferred of Rowan Atkinson. I assume you disrespect him as Johnny English - but do you, in fact, also disrespect him as Blackadder?

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

Herzdame wrote:I agree with all you said in your post, it is much my own conviction as well; I only wanted to address what you inferred of Rowan Atkinson. I assume you disrespect him as Johnny English - but do you, in fact, also disrespect him as Blackadder?

No, I'm completely unfamiliar with " Blackadder". But to be honest, from what I've seen, I really don't think that'll make much difference.

Timoteo77
39 Ratings

Post by Timoteo77 »

Angelina Jolie...because early in her career she pranced around naked, did graphic lesbo scenes, etc. And now, she won't show a thing because she's too GOOD for that--I hate actresses who disown what got them noticed in the first place! (And Salt was one of the stupidest films ever made.)

Same as above with Jennifer Connelly.

Jennifer Lopez, because she wears fur, and apparently feels no shame about it. (And now her caboose, once pleasing to the eye, should have a sign attached that says "CAUTION--WIDE LOAD!")

Herzdame
123 Ratings

Post by Herzdame »

Stewball wrote:No, I'm completely unfamiliar with " Blackadder". But to be honest, from what I've seen, I really don't think that'll make much difference.

Well, I understand that Johnny English is quite brainless comic action hogwash, but I would certainly recommend you to watch the series Blackadder if you are into dry and witty British sense of humour; it is quite an intelligent old TV-series and Rowan Atkinson plays one of the characters, he is rather brilliant. But of course, each to their own! ;)

Zozan
1569 Ratings

Post by Zozan »

Timoteo77 wrote:Angelina Jolie...because early in her career she pranced around naked, did graphic lesbo scenes, etc. And now, she won't show a thing because she's too GOOD for that--I hate actresses who disown what got them noticed in the first place! (And Salt was one of the stupidest films ever made.)

In Angelina Jolie's defense, nobody would carry out the shit they carried out in the first year of their career, when they are 20 years into the job. Should be valid for every business line.

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Personally, I'm pretty happy that Jolie keeps her clothes on more often than not these days.

by Devol
1140 Ratings

Post by by Devol »

TheDenizen wrote:Personally, I'm pretty happy that Jolie keeps her clothes on more often than not these days.

wish she took off those lips more often, though :)
(darn - couldn't find fat-lipped smilie)
(original reason why so many women so unfortunately botoxed their lips?)

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

TheDenizen wrote:Personally, I'm pretty happy that Jolie keeps her clothes on more often than not these days.

I agree, she looked awful at the Oscars. Her arms :shock:

nauru
1667 Ratings

Post by nauru »

Jason Schwartzman
Tilda Swinton
Anna Kendrick
Sandra Oh

tonydal
2316 Ratings

Post by tonydal »

Tom Cruise
Woody Harrelson
Keanu Reeves

These three are the Holy Triumvirate of Suck (and if I've forgotten that I already posted this before, good...it bears repeating).