Re: Directors You Hate

Post by Suture Self »

Hell yeah, that's the spirit

ShogunRua
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Post by ShogunRua »

FarCryss wrote:Pretty sure you're just trolling with your Schindler's List review.

One would think, huh? djross passionately hates and argues about a movie he has never actually seen.

It's a clear sign that despite his endless pretentiousness, the guy's opinions on movies are less meaningful and interesting than that of the average Joe. Recently, a girl informed me that Coen Brothers films were "boring". She had never seen their movies, but had heard that adjective from someone. Her and djross are kindred spirits.

My reply was simply "it sure must be nice to have other people do your thinking for you, yes?"

hellboy76
6339 Ratings

Post by hellboy76 »

I like Senor Speilbergo but I am a meat and potatoes kind of guy who is easily entertained. I also enjoy watching bad movies, because until you watch something really bad, the good just isn't as good. Or something.

I don't really hate anyone, but I don't care for the films of Michael Bay too much. Too much and quick editing.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

I think the other regular forum members will get a good laugh out of learning that djross reported my last post. I guess we can add "highly sensitive" to the list of adjectives describing him.

Suture Self
2704 Ratings

Post by Suture Self »

ShogunRua wrote:I think the other regular forum members will get a good laugh out of learning that djross reported my last post. I guess we can add "highly sensitive" to the list of adjectives describing him.

Considering you frequently reported my posts, this whining strikes me as hypocritical.

The forum drama on criticker is pretty lol. Again, you guys are uptight. Chillax, bros.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

FarCryss wrote:
ShogunRua wrote:I think the other regular forum members will get a good laugh out of learning that djross reported my last post. I guess we can add "highly sensitive" to the list of adjectives describing him.

Considering you frequently reported my posts, this whining strikes me as hypocritical.

The ones that were off-topic. I haven't reported any of your posts in a month or more, ever since they actually started addressing the thread subject. And I'm hardly whining; I have noticed that djoss reported other posts of mine, but this one struck me as especially hilarious.

Suture Self
2704 Ratings

Post by Suture Self »

Considering how small this forum is, moderation really isn't required, and reporting posts is passive aggressive bullshit. You and DJRoss should get over yourselves. You could start doing this by not reporting posts that hurt your respective internet egos. Smoking a joint might also help.

Suture Self
2704 Ratings

Post by Suture Self »

Think about it. Grown men reporting posts on a very small internet forum. :lol:

mattorama12
3086 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

FarCryss wrote:Smoking a joint might also help.

Also good advice for movie watching generally

Suture Self
2704 Ratings

Post by Suture Self »

mattorama12 wrote:
FarCryss wrote:Smoking a joint might also help.

Also good advice for movie watching generally

A few years ago I tried watching 2001: A Space Odyssey as stoned as I possibly could get in an attempt to recapture the pins and needles astonishment that overwhelmed me the first time I saw it as a young kid. I got close, but not close enough.

Still, yeah, joints and movies go well together, generally. Perhaps djross would be willing to watch Schindler's List if he was stoned???