I watched a gangster movie recently that had, I think, the following:
- I think it was filmed relatively recently - the video quality was better than 90's
- It was not The Irishman or Black Mass (I checked)
- I think it was set in semi-modern day? I think there were cellphones.
- I think one of the heads was an informant for the FBI to avoid going to jail?
- I think they mention "The Troubles", or at least, there's a line about "not wanting to go back to the bloody early years" or something
- I think they talk about car bombs at some point, but as a piece in the past
- I think there are 3 heads of crime families, I think they're Irish, and I think they're semi-retired, but all fighting each other, and eventually all either succeed at or try to kill each other by the end of the movie
- The (I think) main character has a study with some guns in it; I think a particular revolver (maybe a white handle?) is important for some reason and gets used at some point
- One of the heads of crime family is a lighter-skinned white-haired man, heavy set, and I think he's the crazy / angry one
- Maybe this wasn't a movie? Maybe it was a tv show?
I'm going nuts trying to remember what this was. I feel like Robert DeNiro was in it, but I've been through his IMDB and none of the titles look familiar / were it.
I've been through listacles of Irish mob movies, but again, nothing rang a bell.
Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
1 post • Page 1 of 1