Jim Carrey Quote

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Stewball
2188 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Jim Carrey Quote

Post by Stewball »

In what movie does Jim Carrey put his hands on his hips and proclaim, "That's what I'll Do!"

Gregzilla
2114 Ratings

Re: Jim Carrey Quote

Post by Gregzilla »

The cat in the hat?

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

Gregzilla wrote:The cat in the hat?

No, that's Mike Meyers and there's no such quote, on IMDb anyway. I'm pretty sure it was a Jim Carrey live action film. I can see him saying it plain as day but there's no result from a Google search.

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

Stewball wrote:
Gregzilla wrote:The cat in the hat?

No, that's Mike Meyers and there's no such quote, on IMDb anyway. I'm pretty sure it was a Jim Carrey live action film. I can see him saying it plain as day but there's no result from a Google search.

How about the How the Grinch Stole Christmas? I haven't seen the Jim Carrey version but it's in the original.

Stewball
2188 Ratings

Post by Stewball »

I'm beginning to think it's probably in some obscure role or movie or s'unthin', or it's just not enough to be put up as a quote. I Googled it again and it brought me here to Criticker. Pretty awesome when you think about it, but still no answer.

Does anybody else even remember it. Like I say, he puts his hands on his hips and announces is that falsetto booming voice, "That's what I'll do." I've been imitating it for years, or maybe I just dreamed it up, in which case, never mind, I'll get it copyrighted. 8-)

RealMacgyver
5447 Ratings

Post by RealMacgyver »

It's 100% from the Grinch. "I'll steal their Christmas, that's what I'll do!" is the full line apparently