(Comedy probably) Thief entering the yard, doberman is comming and than...

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
nik1111
88 Ratings
Your TCI: na

(Comedy probably) Thief entering the yard, doberman is comming and than...

Post by nik1111 »

Much before some say 1994, on the beginning of the VHS cassette from the video club there was that film. Namely, a thief entering the yard and suddenly that doga or doberman takes acceleration, thief runs right into the house and closes the door... somehow dog continues to chase him he again closes the door and in split of the seconds the same, he closes the door, dog runs after him and again, and again. I specifically want to know for that film because I've watched that with my father who passed not much time after it. There was not a title of that movie, so we made a repeated descriptions of it to the seller in the video club but neither he knows the name of the movie.... :|

mpazzo
1075 Ratings

Re: (Comedy probably) Thief entering the yard, doberman is comming and than...

Post by mpazzo »

Very possible that the movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986). The family had a Rottweiler and there was an intruder that was chased around by the dog and I remember a door shutting just in time at least once during the scene. Very popular 80's comedy movie, but the dog scene is not one of the more famous scenes in the movie so the video club guy probably wouldn't remember the dog scene. Off the top of my head I actually remembered the dog being a Doberman, but the dog was actually a Rottweiler. So if I incorrectly remembered it being a Doberman instead of a Rottweiler, you might be remembering the dog's breed incorrectly as well.
Last edited by mpazzo on Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VinegarBob
4158 Ratings

Post by VinegarBob »

That description made me think of Raising Arizona.

nik1111
88 Ratings

Post by nik1111 »

All in all, he entering the yard, running from the dog and 2 times closes the door while running through entrance door of the house first time just in front of dog's nose and nanosecomd immidiately another time just in front of the dog's nose... and that is a whole short trailer for that comedy. Face of the man much much look like Cage's and house look veery similar as a typical american house with just a ground floor...

I'll check all your quoted movies carefully

nik1111
88 Ratings

Post by nik1111 »

Tnx VinegarBob, that is that movie!
Many Thanx!

Thanx the others too

VinegarBob
4158 Ratings

Post by VinegarBob »

No problem

:)