Which Police Academy?

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
sambacci
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Which Police Academy?

Post by sambacci »

Been trying to recall which Police Academy movie number -of the 9- had a scene where 2 officers went up to the residential door of a woman. She then proceeded to tell them of a crime that had some sexual innuendo to it and had her getting hot and bothered by her retelling the story to the 2 officers at her door. The scene was cut here on the TV promo preview for the film so it didn't show how far her comical graphic recounting of the perp taking advantage went. Any idea which P.A.# or maybe you remember the scene more accurately? Thanks.

sambacci
0 Ratings

Re: Which Police Academy?

Post by sambacci »

Still looking. Discouraged that no answers with admirable # views this neat forum gets. Anyways, can any TRUE FAN of all the Police Academy films confirm that this is NOT from this franchise and maybe I'm was looking in the wrong place?

Fanchon
0 Ratings

Re: Which Police Academy?

Post by Fanchon »

Hi,
I think I have seen this movie and I posted as well because I can't remember the name, I think in the movie there is also a guy driving in a straitjacket. Unfortunately I can't remember the name but I don't think it is from a police academy. I will let you know if it comes back to me but I have been looking for some time!