Guy Babysitting Girlfriends Son

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Panto
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Guy Babysitting Girlfriends Son

Post by Panto »

It's a movie about a guy who unwillingly babysitts his girlfriends son while she's outta town so that she'd like him more. It's a teenage boy with an old Justin Bieber signature hairstyle. The boy never liked any of his moms boyfriends, and this guy was no different, until he thought the boy how to play the guitar for some school concert thing or whatever. Previously being shy and unpopular the boy gained popularity thanks to the guy and so the love grew between the two. Later on just like in any other fam movie they had a fight and the guy told the boy something like he doesn't like little kids, doesn't bond with them. And the love broke. Then obviously in the end they somehow worked it out, don't remember exactly how only that the guy came to his house asking for forgivness from him and his mother who was also mad at him for breaking her son's heart. And in the end was a scene of the kid's school concert. Please help I need the name of that movie, it's literally killing me, searched everything but just can't seem to get the hang of it!

Massey23
0 Ratings

Re: Guy Babysitting Girlfriends Son

Post by Massey23 »

Not sure but reminds me of this movie called Dutch in which the good guy (hero of the story) offers to pick up his girlfriend's son from prep school in order to get to know him more and try and develop a bond with him, but the move backfires since the kid in question isn't exactly an angel (quite the contrary).

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

Panto wrote:it's literally killing me

I'm quite sure it isn't :twisted:

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Maaxwell wrote:
Panto wrote:it's literally killing me

I'm quite sure it isn't :twisted:

I don't know ... he hasn't posted since ... maybe he didn't find out the movie in time?

RIP Panto! :(

td888
3955 Ratings

Post by td888 »

About a Boy (2002)

Plus_Drole
271 Ratings

Post by Plus_Drole »