Help remembering movie about funny kids

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
yadahan
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Help remembering movie about funny kids

Post by yadahan »

So I remember almost nothing from this movie, I believe it came out recently, probably around 2014-2015.
All I remember is it was a movie about a family (or families?) that had really smart, independent, intelligent and hilarious children. It's a movie that a family could prob watch (I recall it being pretty clean) but def did not have the feeling of a traditional "family movie", it was more unique comedy. I can't remember what the movie was about, just that these funny children played
a significant role. I may be wrong about this but I'm pretty sure it was not a short title (at least a few words).

Any ideas would be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance

ribcage
4173 Ratings

Re: Help remembering movie about funny kids

Post by ribcage »

My immediate thought is Smart People but that's from 2008..

yadahan
0 Ratings

Post by yadahan »

thanks, i'm pretty sure it came out in past few yeas but could be wrong, I watched get smart trailer, doesn't look like it. I don't think this movie was rated past PG-13, and it was at least a few children and they played I think in most of the movie.

yadahan
0 Ratings

Post by yadahan »

99% sure I found it- What We Did on Our Holiday

ribcage
4173 Ratings

Post by ribcage »

Ooo i haven't heard of that but it looks mildly entertaining and has a comfortable t6 psi