UK Film (between 1995-2003) Loner/Alcoholic/Kelly Reilly Lookalike/Children fistfight

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
billyk1988
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

UK Film (between 1995-2003) Loner/Alcoholic/Kelly Reilly Lookalike/Children fistfight

Post by billyk1988 »

Hi, I've been trying to remember the name of this film for a while now but for the life of me can't remember at all. I watched it about 8-9 years ago late night on Film4. I think possibly it was made between 1995-2003. What I do remember is that he was an alcoholic (I think) but he meets a woman (who kind of looks like Kelly Reilly but apparently it isn't her as I've checked her IMDB). Theres a scene where she helps a young runaway skinhead child (10-11 years old) and later on in the film- after a weekend of sexual activity between the Loner and the woman, they stumble across a bareknuckle fight in a field at night- where two children are fighting with adults watching and jeering. If anyone knows the title of this film, it would be a great help. Thanks.

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: UK Film (between 1995-2003) Loner/Alcoholic/Kelly Reilly Lookalike/Children fistfight

Post by paulofilmo »

bumping this. user's first post, so didn't show up in new posts.

Actually, this sounds like it could be The Principles of Lust. Sienna Guillory looks a bit like her. the guy's a nude model for a video artist, or something . . i probably saw it when you did. but it was on tv very recently (last thursday). i don't remember fights in fields, so i'm not sure