[Solved] Italian drama, 70's, Rich introverted old man receives guests full of life despite his willingness

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Yeah365
110 Ratings
Your TCI: na

[Solved] Italian drama, 70's, Rich introverted old man receives guests full of life despite his willingness

Post by Yeah365 »

Hello Critickers ! ;)

I hope you can help even if my memory is blurry.
My life won't be satisfied until I find the name of that movie...

Here are some things I can remember :

- The main character lives in one of his appartment in Rome (or a similar city). The others are under construction/reparation.
- At the very beginning, he refuses to sell one of his painting to a visitor. Then, unexpected guests (women and men in their 30's) want to buy/rent a room in his big apartments. These guys are particularly verbally and physically expressive, full of life, the exact opposite of the old man.
- The scenes mostly take place indoors.
- I think the concept is about life and death, existentialism.

So ? Does that remind anything to you ? I can try to be more precise if you ask.

Long life to this website !
Yeah365
Last edited by Yeah365 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Re: Help ! Italian drama, 70's, Rich introverted old man receives guests full of life despite his willingness

Post by MacSwell »

Conversation Piece (1974)?

Yeah365
110 Ratings

Re: Help ! Italian drama, 70's, Rich introverted old man receives guests full of life despite his willingness

Post by Yeah365 »

You're absolutely right. What a relief.

Thank you very much Maaxwell !

ribcage
4173 Ratings

Re: [Solved] Italian drama, 70's, Rich introverted old man receives guests full of life despite his willingness

Post by ribcage »

This movie sounds fascinating