I probably seen this late 90s early 00s

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
JohnDoe18
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

I probably seen this late 90s early 00s

Post by JohnDoe18 »

Hey guys,

Hopefully someone can help.

I saw this movie and sadly the only details I remember is that there is a nude scene in a shack near a railway, its raining heavily but the girl (possibly black) has quite large nipples.

I recall the movie being really good but the passage of time has left me with few other details.

I think it may be a thriller where the main protaganist (who is involved in the scene with the actress described above) is possibly searching for someone.

Any ideas please let me know. As i said, i recall the storyline being very good.

Thanks in advance

JD18

rklenseth
11474 Ratings

Re: I probably seen this late 90s early 00s

Post by rklenseth »

"Children of Men" (2006) might be it. There is a scene close to the one you described. A man (Clive Owen) is tasked with getting a pregnant black woman (Clare-Hope Ashitey) to a ship off the coast of England in a dystopian future where humanity has become infertile and civilization has for the most part fallen to pieces. The scene that comes close is when Owen's character first meets Ashitey's character, which I believe took place in a barn and not a shed, and she removes her blouse to reveal she is pregnant. I don't remember if there were railroad tracks at that particular scene but there are numerous scenes in the movie that take place on trains or near railroad tracks. Either way it is a great movie, in my opinion, if you haven't seen it yet.

JohnDoe18
0 Ratings

Post by JohnDoe18 »

Hey rklenseth,

Thanks for you reply.

That's not it. Looks like a good movie though. I think the one I'm trying to locate is a bit older.

Any other suggestions greatly appreciated.

edkrak
3745 Ratings

Post by edkrak »

Angel heart (1987)?

JohnDoe18
0 Ratings

Post by JohnDoe18 »

Edkrak,

I think you've got it.... this does seem to be it.

Will have to sit down and watch it sometime

Thanks!!!