From what movie is this scene from?

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Gyuri961012
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

From what movie is this scene from?

Post by Gyuri961012 »

I remember an scene from some movie what I watched many years ago and I'm tired to find this movie years by searching the google,posting it to different forums..I just tired everything but no hope. Im failed.
So I hope someone will recognize this movie.
What I remember:
There is summer and some guy moved to an countryside place(small village or town) with someone (I think) and then he want to go away from there with bus.
He walking on the road then stops where is an bus table and waiting for the bus to come.
After a while an girl passes there with bike or moped (or motorcycle I don't recall) then she go back to him and tell him that the bus don't goes today or something like,the guy asked her that when the bus come and she said the bus comes tomorrow,then she go away. After that he decided to stay there. Another scene is where he saw this girl somewhere in the woods there was some lake too and he watching her.(Not sure)
If I remember correctly the movie was filmed mostly in the woods or nature. I think there was some wooden house in the woods too. My memories are blurry but I think the girl rode an old red moped(I think it was red Motobecane) and she was blonde.(but not sure)
If anybody remember some movie where an guy was waiting for bus along road where was some bus table or some movie where girl rode bicycle or motorcycle please reply..maybe it is that movie what i'm looking for.
OR if you saw some movie what partly match with my story please reply.
Thank you so much and sorry for my bad English.

FilmNoob
570 Ratings

Re: From what movie is this scene from?

Post by FilmNoob »

Children of the corn 2?

Gyuri961012
0 Ratings

Re: From what movie is this scene from?

Post by Gyuri961012 »

FilmNoob wrote:Children of the corn 2?

Exactly :D ...This is exactly that movie what I'm looking for.. :D :D Thank you so much for your reply..you saved my life. I'm searching this movie few years by the scene what I remember but I'm always failed. I'm tired all keywords,I'm watched so many photos by googling the keywords. My memories was so blurry that I'm think this movie doesn't even exist. It is very hard to find an movie by some scene, especially an older movie.
So thank you so much again. :D
I wish you all the best.