People on the run, they hideout at a farm house and park truck or SUV in an old barn, and stay in small house.

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
zak88lx
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

People on the run, they hideout at a farm house and park truck or SUV in an old barn, and stay in small house.

Post by zak88lx »

Ok, my memory on this movie is almost completely gone, but I remember enjoying the movie so it's worth a shot.

I saw this movie approximately 6-8 years ago, and all I can remember is a man or a couple who are on the run from a hitman or government.
They hideout at an old farm house just off the highway, and park the jeep, truck or SUV in an old barn so that it's not visible from the road.
I also remember a scene in this same movie where a man is extremely injured or sick laying in an old 4 post bed in a small cabin.
I also remember something with a jar.

Holy crap, if anyone actually names this movie from my super vague description I will be completely impressed. :D

AFlickering
2994 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: People on the run, they hideout at a farm house and park truck or SUV in an old barn, and stay in small house.

Post by AFlickering »

fyi this reddit page is designed to help with this kind of query: https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/