Movie Listing Name...

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
rklenseth
11414 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Movie Listing Name...

Post by rklenseth »

I'm trying to figure out where the listing for a movie is on IMDb.com. I think I may have found it but I'm not sure if it is the same movie but some of the information does link up. I watched "Depraved Decadence" (2007) on Hulu but there is not anything with that title on any of the movie sites that I can find. I believe it is actually listed as "Decadent Evil II" (2007) on IMDb.com. Could anyone confirm if this might be the same movie? The problem is that the studio (Full Moon) is notorious for changing their movie titles (some of the movies are listed twice on Amazon with different names that you can buy) and releasing multiple movies with the same characters. Any help would be appreciated.

livelove
67 Ratings

Re: Movie Listing Name...

Post by livelove »

Wikipedia says:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decadent_Evil_II wrote:Decadent Evil II (alternate US title: Depraved Decadence) (known in the UK as Decadent Evil Dead II)

This is the Wikipedia page's IMDB link.
Last edited by livelove on Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

rklenseth
11414 Ratings

Post by rklenseth »

I saw that but I wasn't sure if they were two different movies in the same series. Full Moon has so many alternate titles for the same movie but so many movies that are similar to each other as well that it gets confusing what is what. Usually IMDb is good to me with the alternate titles but it didn't have this version listed. I guess I'll assume this is the same movie based on the information on Wikipedia. I was going to add it to Criticker since I didn't see it listed but then I couldn't find it on IMDb to submit it. I guess I'll add the alternate title to Criticker's listing for "Decadent Evil II" but I'm not sure if it would be accepted since IMDb doesn't have that information.

livelove
67 Ratings

Post by livelove »

rklenseth wrote:I saw that but I wasn't sure if they were two different movies in the same series. Full Moon has so many alternate titles for the same movie but so many movies that are similar to each other as well that it gets confusing what is what.

Have you clicked on the link in the first footnote in Wikipedia ?
It points you directly to Full Moon. They say: "Depraved Decadence": "Formerly Released as: Decadent Evil 2".

rklenseth wrote:I was going to add it to Criticker since I didn't see it listed but then I couldn't find it on IMDb to submit it. I guess I'll add the alternate title to Criticker's listing for "Decadent Evil II" but I'm not sure if it would be accepted since IMDb doesn't have that information.

You can add the alternate title to IMDB first.