Comedy movie where bomb in car is actually a fart

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
The Creator
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Comedy movie where bomb in car is actually a fart

Post by The Creator »

I can't remember the name of the movie or any actors in it, I want to say it probably came out sometime between 2000-2010, but not sure.

Anyways, somewhere near the beginning of the movie, one of the characters purposely farts in someone's car and closes all the doors to trap it in there so that when the owner of the car gets in they smell it.

The character referred to this as "leaving a bomb" or something of the sorts. Somehow, the police heard of this, but they think it's an actual bomb. Throughout a majority of the movie (or at least a good portion of it), the police are trying to catch up to this guy, thinking he left an actual bomb in someone's car.

At or near the end of the movie, the police finally do catch up to this guy. I'm fairly certain that when this happens it's some big ordeal with a police helicopter, several officers, maybe a swat team because they all think its a real bomb. Eventually everyone realizes what the "bomb" really was.

the fart bomb was obviously not the central plot of the movie but it was like a running joke going on for part if not most of the movie. I can't remember what the central plot was, and I could be totally wrong, but for some reason I have it in my head that this movie was one of those comedies with a bunch of crazy shenanigans culminating in a wild goose chase kind of in the same light as the hangover movies or dude where's my car.

AnjaH
154 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Comedy movie where bomb in car is actually a fart

Post by AnjaH »

Could it have been The Sarah Silverman Show? They did this joke. “Biological or nuclear???” “Both!” :lol: