Please help me find this (from a trailer for a movie)

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
ParanoidKidA
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Please help me find this (from a trailer for a movie)

Post by ParanoidKidA »

Okay, I have searched high and low and now have come to the conclusion that it is either lost or I have entered the Barenstein universe!

What I remember is not much at all. Back in late '08, roughly November to December, there was a trailer for an upcoming film. Now I remember this clip perfectly. It was two women, standing next to each other, with one holding a bag of groceries. The woman holding the bag notices the other woman's shoes and complements them. As she does, a tub of what I can only assume is guacamole, falls from the bag and spills all over the woman's shoes. The woman with the bag groceries at this point either says "never mind", or "sorry", while the other woman is speechless.

And that's all I can remember. I saw the trailer more than once during this period yet every movie trailer I have looked at from around that time is missing it.

For a long time I thought it was from Confessions of a Shopaholic, yet it's nowhere in that movie. Perhaps they cut it? Or it's from another movie? Or even television show? I don't know!

Please if anyone has any clue or knows a guy who knows a guy, then I'm begging you to let me know. I'm literally starting to question my own sanity at this point.