Name of this Found footage horror movie?

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
SlipMind
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Name of this Found footage horror movie?

Post by SlipMind »

Hi guys.

This has been a movie I haven't for the life of me been able to find, for the longest time!
I watched it some few years ago I wanna say, and the title etc., just have slipped my mind ever since..

Details (although hazy and some of them probably inaccurate):

- The genre is found footage.
- The theme is demonic possession.
- The main character looks somewhat alike to Rupert Evans.
I remember something like this: the main character think himself possessed by something malicious, and has to (or personally wants to) film himself, and record the happenings on and around him. He records himself in his own house, and I recall that at some point, he is lying on a table, and starts floating.
I also recall something about his basement, which is accessible from one of those old trap doors with a big door/gate located on the outside of his house.
- These details might be from another movie/s entirely, but I vaguely recall something about a television in said basement, turning on by itself. Also, I think that the main character speaks to someone; either a psychologist or a detective, which I believe is female.

That is about all I can remember. Hope it helps, and thanks in advance for any help you guys can dish out! :-)

Jess0062
44 Ratings

Re: Name of this Found footage horror movie?

Post by Jess0062 »

Maybe "The Possession of Michael King"?

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Paranormal Activity

Flossy1978
0 Ratings

Post by Flossy1978 »

That doesn't sound anything like Paranormal Activity. Not like any of them. I am inclined to go with what the first poster is suggesting.

Hairybolux
454 Ratings

Post by Hairybolux »

Although this isn't a found footage film, the plot fits the movie "Altered States" quite well. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080360/

monclivie
5485 Ratings

Post by monclivie »

26Troadster
0 Ratings

Post by 26Troadster »

not altered states as he never floated.