~80s-90s~2000s movie about ants (?)(bugs or insects) [Action/Thriller/Adventure I guess]

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
FoxGAMINGNTF
1 Ratings
Your TCI: na

~80s-90s~2000s movie about ants (?)(bugs or insects) [Action/Thriller/Adventure I guess]

Post by FoxGAMINGNTF »

I really want to find this one movie.

From what I can remember, here's how it goes:

So there's this little girl, and she goes missing, and these people in a group go looking for her, and they find her trapped in some green glowing nest thingy, and they get her out, and then they're running in a forest or something, and one of the people in the group gets shot from this helicopter trying to find them that is flying above the forest. I think it's a grandpa or something Later on there's this sick grandpa, in a hospital, too.

Later on during the end of the movie, you see the little girl, and there's an ant on the tiled floor of what I think is a kitchen, and she steps on the ant, and smiles.

I'm pretty sure she was taken and put into the nest by ants. All I know is the movie is about some type of insect, I'm pretty sure.

The only part I'm really, like, 96% sure is real, and know is correct, not some twisting of memories, (this was several years ago, I was much younger) is the ending with the stepping on of the ant by the girl in the white tiled floor.

It was a blonde girl too, I'm pretty sure.

But I'm pretty sure the thing I remember the clearest is the ending.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance!