Animated Movie of An Orphaned Boy

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
SpoopyNoot
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Animated Movie of An Orphaned Boy

Post by SpoopyNoot »

I have been searching for years for an animated film of a boy who was supposedly orphaned, but later discovered that his mother and sibling is still alive.

Here are the scenes that I've remembered:

- A couple was taking care of the boy before the man sold him off to a street performer, hence becoming a performer as well.
- They performed with a monkey and dog.
- The street performer (a man), and the boy are trudging through the snow, but the man dies to protect the boy from the cold with his body.
- The boy later meets another orphan boy who is quite rowdy; they become friends and started performing together.
- The two boys get caught by a bad group and is tied together back to back.
- Something happens where they have to hide their identity, thus, they cross-dressed in order to pass a check. Their identity is discovered when they monkey knocks the wig off the rowdy boy's head, so they make a run for it. They eventually get caught at the edge of a cliff, so they tie their wrists to each other and jump.

othman39
0 Ratings

Re: Animated Movie of An Orphaned Boy

Post by othman39 »

I think you are talking about Nobody's Boy Remi anime
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R7p96hnh0Hg

Also there is another version where the hero is a girl with the same name Remi Nobody's girl

othman39
0 Ratings

Post by othman39 »

I think it's called Nobody's Boy Remi

SpoopyNoot
0 Ratings

Post by SpoopyNoot »

Yes it is, thank you so much!