Name of these 2 movies please...(mid 70s...)...

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
drmovie
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Name of these 2 movies please...(mid 70s...)...

Post by drmovie »

Hi i watched in 1983, or 1984, very small, so cant remember name of actor, or director...
both movies were made in the mid 70´s...

I'm sorry for my writing, but I don't speak English well.

1) This movie was very old at that time, so perhaps it could be the end of the 60s or the beginning of the 70s.

The little I remember is that it was 1 poor black man who came up with one day, save money, and save some dollars in his typewriter.

Time passes, and begins to accumulate a great fortune.

Unfortunately, some people find out about this, and decide to go to his apartment, so they climb the stairs outside the building, and assault him, stealing all the money.

For best, I try to defend their money, and they kill him.

After the bandits come down with a briefcase full of money, the typewriter starts chasing them, and when the thugs are about to get in the car, to start with the money, they start slapping, where the typewriter, flew in front of their heads, punching them, and they try to return the blows ..

There ends the movie, I do not know if it was comedy, or drama, that's the only thing I remember.

2) I WATCHED IN 1986, (A Kung fu movie, but with drama, plot, not pure fights like martial arts movies)

I saw it in the year 1987, so it was probably done in the late 70s or early eighties.

I don't know if it was 1 episode of the Kung Fu series, or 1 movie.

I remember that it starts, when 1 young man is assaulted, and brutally beaten in 1 corner, and for not knowing how to defend himself, he decides to take kung fu classes (I remember that very well, it was neither karate, nor another style of martial arts).

He begins to progress, very quickly, and the problem is that he dedicates himself so much to his lessons, that he leaves little time for his girlfriend, and forgets to pay the room rent.

The last thing I remember is that one day he arrives at the academy, and he is told that he is already the new teacher.

The movie ends, when the young protagonist with his girlfriend, are ahead, ready to start their first class to a group of students.

I think the bride was blonde, and they dressed in red, I'm not sure.

Anyone know if it is a chapter of the series kung fu or was it a movie?

It was 1 movie with drama and libretto, since in general martial arts movies, they are only blows, and at least I do not like this genre .....