Horror movie name (80s-90s)

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
andrewbce
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Horror movie name (80s-90s)

Post by andrewbce »

Well, i watched this movie at a friend's house ten years ago. I can remember the DVD cover and the movie title "Gates of Hell", it's weird because i can't find it with that name, it doesn´t exist.

The plot goes like this:

1. First scene, an elderly couple is going to sleep. Paranormal activity starts, the woman has a pearl necklace that's teared apart by a force, a demonic face appears at the wall of the room. They leave immediatly the place, it was a hostal/house hotel, the owner was a white woman with black short hair.

2. Worried about the current situation she calls two paranormal researchers, one of them was like a priest and the other guy was his assistant.

3. the house is haunted, there's an evil force there. The young paranormal researcher falls in love with the ghost of a blonde woman wearing a white dress. She was the wife of the previous owner, he killed her because he was jealous or something like that

4. The previous owner was member of a cult or something like that, so he killed himself. His ghost ended up haunting the place, he looked like a vampire, dracula vibes.

5. At the end of the movie they perform an exorcism to the house, the spirit of the wife (blonde woman) is finally free.

6. At the end the paranormal priest becomes friend or romantically interested in the house owner ( white woman with black short hair), but then he realizes maybe she is possessed.

So, that's basically the plot of this horror movie from the 80s, 90s, hope you can help me.

MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Re: Horror movie name (80s-90s)

Post by MmzHrrdb »

The Gates Of Hell (1980) a.k.a. City Of The Living Dead
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (78.46 KiB) Viewed 1213 times