90s crime/action movie/tv series

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
whiterangerr
6 Ratings
Your TCI: na

90s crime/action movie/tv series

Post by whiterangerr »

Hi!

I need help to identify an English-language movie (or maybe tv series) that watched in my childhood, I believe that movie was released at around 90s or late 80s but I am believe it was from 90s judging from my memories on how the character dressed. This movie might be a crime or action movie as there are scene with guns and it is not possible to be a comedy movie as in the end of the movie, at least one character died. I have dug into dozens of movie database but still cannot find what I am looking for, so perhaps this movie is not that popular and by all means, not a blockbuster kind of movie, OR, this is actually a TV series instead.

I can barely remember the plot but the only part that I remember was some excerpts from that movie, I believe these are the 3/4 part of the overall movie:

- At least 3 lead characters, a man, who I believe is the protagonist, I am sure he is having an average built, not the usual muscular lead actor built that you find in action movies. Then I remember a blonde lady with a black jacket and another man that I cannot really remember how he looks.
- I could not picture it well, but these 3 characters saved another character, a brunette lady. The protagonist seemed like have some degrees of romantic relationship with the brunette lady as I can remember they kissed each other. The brunette wear blue/purple.
- The 3 left the brunette inside a room that looks rather futuristic for that era (1990s) as it looks like a safe bunker with sliding iron door.
- In the next scene that I remember, a group of villains came to the safe room and kidnapped the brunette.
- The blonde lady infiltrated the villains' base and managed to release the brunette, but unfortunately she was caught by the villains in the process and the brunette was shot on by the villain boss while trying to run away.
- I cannot remember how the movie wrapped up but I believe the good guys managed to beat the villains and the movie ends with the 3 lead characters walking away from the base.

I cannot express on how much I appreciate any help, I have been trying to figure the answer but still not able to find out.

Thank you in advance!

Hairybolux
454 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: 90s crime/action movie/tv series

Post by Hairybolux »

The only movie that springs to mind was "Big Trouble In Little China". https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090728/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1