Movie with flowers blooming on a roadside while a little boy passes them

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
pobhomrich
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Movie with flowers blooming on a roadside while a little boy passes them

Post by pobhomrich »

Hello guys.

I'm trying to remember the name of a movie that in the last scene there is a boy traveling in a car with his mother or dad and the flowers from the roadside were blooming while the car passes them. I remember that the movie is a drama involving this boy.

Does anybody have any idea of the movie's title?

Many thanks in advance!!

Lord-Xanthor
0 Ratings

Re: Movie with flowers blooming on a roadside while a little boy passes them

Post by Lord-Xanthor »

Twilight zone the movie. The boy is in one of the 4 mini movies and has godlike powers. He's feared by all as he can just make anyone disappear. In the end a woman befriends him and talks him into leaving so no one else gets hurt. As the car drives away, all the dead plants come to life showing color where it was once drab and boring

pobhomrich
0 Ratings

Re: Movie with flowers blooming on a roadside while a little boy passes them

Post by pobhomrich »

Lord-Xanthor wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:36 am
Twilight zone the movie. The boy is in one of the 4 mini movies and has godlike powers. He's feared by all as he can just make anyone disappear. In the end a woman befriends him and talks him into leaving so no one else gets hurt. As the car drives away, all the dead plants come to life showing color where it was once drab and boring
many many thanks Lord-Xanthor! That's the movie I was looking for. Thank you so much again!!