Horror film from the 80s/90s

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
Cartesius
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Horror film from the 80s/90s

Post by Cartesius »

Another film I’ve partially watched on TV years ago and I can’t remember the name. I think it was a horror/fantasy type of film, with monsters and/or zombies, and perhaps magic and sorceresses, I’m not really sure. I think it was from the 1980s or late 1990s.

What I do remember is that there was a young girl who seemed to be from the past, perhaps ancient times, who awoke in the present and was kept young because of magic, a curse or sth, and she would become the love interest of one of the protagonists. IIRC, she wasn’t able to speak, either because she didn’t speak English or because she was mute or sth, I can’t remember. But the thing was, if the curse, spell, etc were to be broken, she would die of old age, or sth like that. But it seems the heroes needed to do this to beat the evil monsters or sth, I’m not sure.

Any help to identify this film would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

morlun
0 Ratings

Re: Horror film from the 80s/90s

Post by morlun »

Spookies? It's from the 80's though.

Cartesius
0 Ratings

Re: Horror film from the 80s/90s

Post by Cartesius »

morlun wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:50 am
Spookies? It's from the 80's though.
I don’t think it’s this one. The female character in question was young and attractive, I think she was scantily clad, she was from the past, ancient times perhaps, she awoke in the present, and kept her youthfulness due to some sort of spell. Without this spell she would grow old until dying and decomposing, as she was centuries old. But one of the main characters was in love with her, I think, and she wasn’t able to speak, probably because in her own time she spoke a different language. The main characters were young people in the present day, and they were fighting zombies, monsters or a sorceress, I can’t remember very well what that was.

I’m still trying to find this film, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.