I have been directed here because I'm told you are the best, please help ID this movie!

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
darkysix
12 Ratings
Your TCI: na

I have been directed here because I'm told you are the best, please help ID this movie!

Post by darkysix »

I've been trying to remember what movie from my childhood this is from for years and it has tortured me so much.

The movie ends with a man jumping off a bridge (suicide I think?) and landing on a passing garbage barge below. I believe this occurs during the daytime

I think it's from the early to mid 2000s because that's when I saw it, but it may have been an earlier movie I just happened to see later.

I also think there's another scene in the movie where a guy bumps into somebody as he's entering a bathroom, so he calls that guy a bitch, but then later in the scene as he's getting ready to leave the bathroom, the guy he called a "bitch" bumps back into him and calls him a "bitch" back.

I saw this movie when I was younger and these are the only scenes I remember, please help!

Also I am 100% sure the movie is not The Ladykillers

I'm pretty sure the movie had a serious tone

No one has been able to help me for years, please help if you can. I have posted on reddit and other forums multiple times, but no one has been able to help me. I was directed here because I'm told you guys are the best!