Answered: series about characters trying to steal water from machines

Can't remember that film's name? Post the plot, and see if other users can help.
random909
0 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Answered: series about characters trying to steal water from machines

Post by random909 »

Hello! not sure if this is the right place to ask about cartoons/anime, but thought I'd give it a shot anyway as I am unable to find the original site that i asked this question on //sweats

I believe this was a cartoon or anime series, and the only thing I remember is that the characters had broken into this steampunk-esque building in order to steal water reserves back from sentient machines that had taken it from the earth (I think). there is one scene in particular where there is a fight with this machine (which is shaped a bit like a ball with lots of legs and steampunk eyes at the front, a bit like a spider?) and the characters - I believe the characters are trying to shoot the machine with bullets, but am not certain - eventually they manage to get away with the water.

unfortunately that is all I remember. it was definitely not live-action though!

I know I will definitely recognise it from the series cover, as I have looked for this series before on a different forum and it was the correct one - I have just lost the link and again seem to have forgotten the name.

thank you for all your help!

edit: I found the series and the specific episode I am referring to! it's called Skyland: Mogura :)