Least Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member

Share your Criticker Collections with the rest of the community!
MmzHrrdb
Your TCI: na

Least Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member

Post by MmzHrrdb »

http://www.criticker.com/?fl&filter=e30952

This is the opposite of the "Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member" collection. My pick is The Garbage Pail Kids Movie, for which I wrote this straightforward Mini-Review:

luke9 wrote:Garbage. This is the worst movie I've ever seen.

What's yours?

Bullt
2403 Ratings

Re: Least Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member

Post by Bullt »

Are you ready for shitload of Turkish movies? :twisted:

50/272 is Turkish here
http://www.criticker.com/?fl&filter=e29974
43/402 is Turkish here
http://www.criticker.com/?fl&filter=e17909

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings

Post by TheDenizen »

Be Cool (2005) - "One of maybe 5 films in my entire life I've had to switch off before it was over because it was so painfully and insultingly stupid, unfunny and boring. Negative entertainment value, this abortion will permanently destroy a small part of the joy in your life. Seriously one of the worst things ever created by human beings."

hellboy76
6339 Ratings

Post by hellboy76 »

luke9 wrote:http://www.criticker.com/?fl&filter=e30952

This is the opposite of the "Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member" collection. My pick is The Garbage Pail Kids Movie, for which I wrote this straightforward Mini-Review:

luke9 wrote:Garbage. This is the worst movie I've ever seen.

What's yours?

Thinking on this, I think The Garbage Pail Kids Movie may be my least favorite film as well. My review:

"Just shit, absolute shit. Sitting around talking about the collectible cards would be more fun than watching this. EATING the collectible cards and then passing them undigested would be more fun than this."

glumpy_99
7244 Ratings

Post by glumpy_99 »

The Change-Up - 1/100 (I don't give zeros):

"Woeful, bottom of the barrel garbage; vulgar, unpleasant comedy takes no prisoners in its offensive depictions of women, children and racial politics; this would potentially be forgivable if the film showed a shred of wit in its sense of humour. Badly directed and atrociously acted; each and every character is obnoxious and unfunny. A rare film that is completely irredeemable on any level. "

Kojiless
2369 Ratings

Post by Kojiless »

Bryan Loves You
http://www.criticker.com/film/Bryan_Loves_You

My bleh review:

If sell your soul to Satan, but all you get out of it is having George Wendt, Tony Todd, and Lloyd Kaufman agree to make cameos in your homemade indie flick, then kudos to you on tricking the Lord of Darkness because odds have it you were probably on the fast track to hell already anyway. Gets one lone point for the line, 'I will smash you with this clipboard until you have a hemorrhage.' Loses said point for not following through with it.

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

Nice list. I added my pick, Dogma, although with The Führer Gives the Jews a City in the list, I suppose we should all feel a bit guilty.
I see it didn't take long for Starship Troopers to be added :lol:

djross
5318 Ratings

Post by djross »

x
Last edited by djross on Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

snallygaster wrote:I see it didn't take long for Starship Troopers to be added :lol:

That was me, of course. I've mentioned my feelings and posted my review enough times that it's beating a dead horse at this point.

snallygaster wrote:I added my pick, Dogma, although with The Führer Gives the Jews a City in the list, I suppose we should all feel a bit guilty

Very interesting to read about both the film and its director/writer that was killed shortly thereafter at Auschwitz, Kurt Gerron. Not surprising that Goebbels would do something like that, though.

zae
2154 Ratings

Post by zae »

Added Bad Santa.

"This was recommended to me by a couple of friends, but I absolutely could not stand it. One of very few movies that I've found physically impossible to sit through to the end; turned it off about 3/4 through."

I usually enjoy cynicism and dark comedy, which is why I gave this a chance despite usually disliking Hollywood comedies (plus my friends kept raving about it), but I just found it juvenile and annoying. Infuriating, even.