Least Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member

Share your Criticker Collections with the rest of the community!
Stewball
2188 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Least Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member

Post by Stewball »

zae wrote:Added Bad Santa.

"This was recommended to me by a couple of friends, but I absolutely could not stand it. One of very few movies that I've found physically impossible to sit through to the end; turned it off about 3/4 through."

I usually enjoy cynicism and dark comedy, which is why I gave this a chance despite usually disliking Hollywood comedies (plus my friends kept raving about it), but I just found it juvenile and annoying. Infuriating, even.

Amen, though not my worst (Billy Bob's voice is worth a point).

I gotta give the award to An Inconvenient Truth, the most irritating, aggravating, idiotic, scientifically inept, politically correct and therefore incorrect, piece of celluloid propaganda ever. In close contention with several of Michael Moore's "documentaries" and, appropriately, The Hottie and the Nottie. (I can't believe they didn't use that poster in the interior of Paris Hilton's house in The Bling Ring; or I could easily have missed it.) In any case, what a narcissistic nether-butthole bimbo!

neurophate
3314 Ratings

Post by neurophate »

Absolutely worst movie ever seen is...

Yyyreek!!! Kosmiczna nominacja (2002)

Jerky
6163 Ratings

Post by Jerky »

http://www.criticker.com/film/Woodchipper_Massacre

What Jerky Said
You stole my time and my money. Well played sir. Well played indeed!

mwgerb
2074 Ratings

Post by mwgerb »

Despite having officially given A Serbian Film a lower score, http://www.criticker.com/film/Disaster_Movie holds a special place of hatred in my heart. In lieu of my actual review, I quote an earlier post I made about Friedberg and Seltzer.

They represent the absolute nadir of movie quality. They make "comedies" without any of it being funny. They make "parodies" of movies that they've never seen. Their "movies" are so crude that they shouldn't be watched by anyone under the age of 15, but so devoid of any thought that the "humor" requires the mental faculties of an 8-year-old. They are the closest a movie can possibly get to being literally retarded. To describe the "films" they've made necessitates the use of quotation marks, lest I degrade all of film history by including what these hacks have created in the same category of any other director's work. Even Michael Bay and Roland Emmerich have some basic competency and ability to create a mindlessly entertaining spectacle. Even Ed Wood and Coleman Francis movies have some sort of effort and some odd sense of enjoyment to them. These two make things that are culturally irrelevant by the time they're released in theaters. They make 70 minute movies that feel two hours too long. I laughed more during Schindler's List than I have during any of their "movies". I have only seen one film that disgusts me as much as something thrown together by these talentless bastards, and that movie involved the rape of a newborn infant. The greatest compliment I could ever give when I watch something these two drains on the world's resources have made is, "Oh, at least this time that wasn't the worst movie in the history of humankind."

CMonster
1444 Ratings

Post by CMonster »

Added Vegas In Space.

My mini-review
CMonster wrote: My friends and I would have competitions to see who could watch this all the way through. To my everlasting torment and disgrace, I won.

This movie blows.

Gregzilla
2114 Ratings

Post by Gregzilla »

So far I'd say The Rookie.

I give very few 10(T1)s. But I'd have to say this one is the stupidest movie I've seen.....so far.

ShogunRua
0 Ratings

Post by ShogunRua »

Gregzilla wrote:So far I'd say The Rookie.

I give very few 10(T1)s. But I'd have to say this one is the stupidest movie I've seen.....so far.

Raul Julia playing a German? That's hilarious. Was Wesley Snipes going to be their next choice?

djross
5318 Ratings

Post by djross »

x
Last edited by djross on Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

You're probably right, but we're not talking about the worst films; we're talking about our least favourite films.

edkrak
3745 Ratings

Post by edkrak »

Let's be honest, there's nobody on criticker who's qualified to talk about worst film ever made. Just look at Nigerian films, we only have 15 of them. And after quick look I don't see anybody on site who's seen more than 1 film from this country (except for me, but that's still just 2 films). And unless you thoroughly researched bottom of the barrel of Nollywood cinema how can you even start talking about worst films ever? So all we have left is "least favorite".