Least Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member

Share your Criticker Collections with the rest of the community!
mrturk182
1220 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Least Favorite Film of Every Criticker Member

Post by mrturk182 »

FUNNY PEOPLE

rafa_livrari
1852 Ratings

Post by rafa_livrari »

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

The worst film ever. The only "ZERO" film in my list !!

jkathrens
1397 Ratings

Post by jkathrens »

"Passion Of The Christ" for me. I've never been more irritated by anything surrounding a film's release as I was when I was working at a movie theater during its run. I was prepared to attempt viewing it as a piece of cinema and was confronted with a dull, heavy-handed snuff film. I can't imagine a worse form of cinematic self-flagellation than watching this piece of trash.

jkathrens
1397 Ratings

Post by jkathrens »

rafa_livrari wrote:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)

The worst film ever. The only "ZERO" film in my list !!

Speaking as a Hitchhikers fan, I found it flawed but watchable. Are you a fan of the BBC TV series at all?

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Least Favorite Primer

adamj1982
1188 Ratings

Post by adamj1982 »

The Double D Avenger.

Even Joe Bob Briggs commentary couldn't help this 'movie'. I'm not even sure what this movie is suppose to be. If the women weren't literally 65+, and it didn't have the tackiness of a full length '1001 ways to die' episode..well, I still don't know what it would be.

ultrahobo
731 Ratings

Post by ultrahobo »

Probably one of the Turkish movies i watched before. Don't know which one but i had my share of them. Especcially before i started to take cinema more seriously. I guess this isn't just me because I read plenty of people naming "the worst" from their countries cinema.

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

Added flightplan

I've never felt so angry watching a film. The filmmakers just had no respect for my or anyone's intelligence

dardan
1636 Ratings

Post by dardan »

Added Zero Dark Thirty

My mini-review:

The most infuriating movie I have seen so far. The subtleties with which this movie attempts to justify torture and overwrite history, which had to have been intentional, are gut-wrenching and lead, for the first time ever in my life, to me having to stop watching a film because of it. The arabs being dehumanized and the CIA glorified (being on top attitude) were too difficult to stomach. People ranking this movie highly should be mildly ashamed of their ignorance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brVHpirFwec or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otZNeK2gntw

It was either that or 'Unthinkable', a movie funded by the heritage foundation to promote torture.

Cowman
2269 Ratings

Post by Cowman »

All the ‘movie’ movies, like Epic Movie, Date Movie, Disaster Movie, (excluding the very first Scary Movie),…but that’s stating the obvious.

Last year at the Gent film festival I watched “Adieu au Langage 3D” by Jean-Luc Godard. I guess you will always find a fine line between genre-defying art and pretentious bullshit, but this time I think he landed in the latter category.

http://www.criticker.com/film/Goodbye_to_Language_3D/