Lethal Panther

500 character mini-reviews cramping your style? Share your thoughts in full in this forum!
hotsake
20330 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Lethal Panther

Post by hotsake »

Lethal Panther is a super schlocky, somewhat sleazy action flick filled with sex nudity and violence. I could only find a full screen English dubbed version of the film so I’ll adjust my rating accordingly by not really looking at dialogue, framing, cinematography, I will also give some leeway to the acting as well. Speaking of the acting, most of the actors mug for the camera and there is a lot of physical overacting which while not terrible could turn some people off. I found it to be cheesy but kind of fun. There are some good action scenes and stunt work like you’d expect, although some of the gunfights and action directing show the low budget and tight film schedule, such as obvious stunt doubles or bad squib hits, but they are still entertaining. The editing in this film is pretty choppy and the whole film seems more like a collection of action or sex set pieces than a complete continuous story. I’m not sure is the soundtrack is the normal or if it was changed in the dubbed version but I liked it and thought it was a lot of fun. The directing is what you’d expect from Godfrey Ho so if you know what to expect you won’t be disappointed. Overall this is an action packed Girls With Guns film that gives you everything it promises, nothing more nothing less.