Lethal Panther 2

500 character mini-reviews cramping your style? Share your thoughts in full in this forum!
hotsake
20322 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Lethal Panther 2

Post by hotsake »

Now I did have to watch this full screen and with an English Dub so my overall score will be adjusted to account for this. This movie has nothing to do with the first Lethal Panther. The movie starts off with a brief English dubbed set up before abruptly shifting to a long drawn out gunfight the has choppy editing, annoying background music and weird sound effects, there is a sloppiness to the whole action set piece, from the a fore mentioned choppy editing, to the bizarre camera angles and strange use of wire work. So far this already seems to be a step down from the first film. Okay so what the fuck was with the guy eating the hot dog? The whole scene is just surreal and bizarre. This film has some of the worst scene transitions I’ve ever seen. The lighting in a lot of scene is really dark and it's hard to see. The are a bunch of crazy action scenes and crazy over the top stunts and violent mayhem. Right before the final act in the movie the film abruptly switches gears and shows a family dinner and accompanying playful humor plus adds just a splash of romance just to round things off. Is this a good film? Definitely not but it is entertaining and will satisfy you if you're in the mood for a mindless action movie. PS the film gives views a little bonus by having the Terminator theme play during the film's climax.