Attack Force

500 character mini-reviews cramping your style? Share your thoughts in full in this forum!
hotsake
20322 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Attack Force

Post by hotsake »

This is an incredibly boring movie. The acting is average at best, the over dubbing is atrocious, the story is a mess. I can deal with most things and even find enjoyment from most movies, Bad acting doesn't necessarily disqualify a film hell it can even be a source of amusement, over dubbing while shitty and annoying is something I can over look, mess story, shit I like low budget and independent films so that's not really a problem. The thing I can and won't excuse is a boring film. I don't dislike Uwe Boll because he is a bad director or because he makes shitty films I generally dislike him because his movie are boring and forgettable. And this is the case here. This movie is 90 minutes long and I found that at the 60 minute mark I was already forgetting details of the movie and that's just not okay in my book. I understand that this film had two different scripts and unfortunately they went with the lamer one. There are hints of the better script with super soldiers and possible aliens and some gore and vampire-like horror elements, so this wasn't a complete loss but this still ranks a one of the worst feature length films I've seen this year.