The Horde

500 character mini-reviews cramping your style? Share your thoughts in full in this forum!
hotsake
20322 Ratings
Your TCI: na

The Horde

Post by hotsake »

Holy Crap Was This Movie A Complete Piece Of Shit. This movie literally had some of the dumbest characters I've ever seen in a movie. The acting, editing, camera work, CGI, directing was all bad. Nothing in this movie made sense, the zombies dragged the dead human and zombie bodies away to somewhere for some reason. The characters kept shooting the zombies anywhere but the head, in fact almost any time there was a head shot it was another human getting shot. Also towards the end of the film zombies started to die from getting their necks broken, getting shot in the chest or hell even a headbutt. Another thing that bugged me was the fact that the camera lingered on certain scenes for a long time for no real reason, it did this so often it became tedious.

ribcage
4173 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: The Horde

Post by ribcage »

Yeah but the ending reminded me of Doom so it must get extra points for that, especially when the Doom movie itself couldn't remind me of the fun I had playing the game.