The Santa Clause

500 character mini-reviews cramping your style? Share your thoughts in full in this forum!
hotsake
20322 Ratings
Your TCI: na

The Santa Clause

Post by hotsake »

This is the first time I've seen this in years and did it hold up? No Not Really. That basic story is fun but has some major flaws that are better to not think about like why is it that no one really seems to care what happened to the old Santa or did he have a Mrs. Santa and if so what happened to her. But anyway Family/Kids film don't need to really stick to reality or make a lot of sense so those things get a pass. The two biggest flaw that I see are that Tim Allen plays an asshole, the same asshole in every movie during the '90s and the CGI effects don't hold up at all and are pretty atrocious especially during the early scenes. Despite all this it still remains a fun and fairly innocent and interesting take on the Santa Claus film and I enjoyed it more than most.

BillyShears
5493 Ratings

Re: The Santa Clause

Post by BillyShears »

When Scott Calvin gets Santa’s body does he get. all of Santa’s body?

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

Plus, when his kid says he wants to go into the "family business" at the end, that would mean bumping off his old man, right?

BillyShears
5493 Ratings

Post by BillyShears »

I have a theory that the elves are dead children who weren't baptized let me begin to explain -

PART 1: