Guess the movie from the image

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
philamental
1717 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Guess the movie from the image

Post by philamental »

:D

I will say though that I really enjoyed the Brickwall-esque Suitcase detective work breakdown, and speaking of which has anyone heard from Mr Wall recently? He used to be the only one who could keep up with Maax in this game and I enjoyed his ability to recognise films in the most bizarre ways. Hope he's been able to continue working in the film-making business as he had a clear passion for that.

mattorama12
3086 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

philamental wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:06 pm
:D

I will say though that I really enjoyed the Brickwall-esque Suitcase detective work breakdown, and speaking of which has anyone heard from Mr Wall recently? He used to be the only one who could keep up with Maax in this game and I enjoyed his ability to recognise films in the most bizarre ways. Hope he's been able to continue working in the film-making business as he had a clear passion for that.
Well this is weird. Mr. Wall seems to have turned into producer Jordan Schlansky.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8024&hilit=short

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1700005/

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

That is extremely weird ...

I had forgotten Sam's name until that thread so I was able to look him up and he's still doing his thing with Brickwall Productions, which is good to see. But why change his criticker profile name and image to Jordan Schlansky? It's definitely the same account as I have it as a Kumpel already. Must have been to avoid all the adoring stalker fans from his Image Game performances :lol:

mattorama12
3086 Ratings

Post by mattorama12 »

What's funny is that I remember a few months back seeing user JSchlansky pop up a bunch (perhaps when sorting by kumpels or something?). And I was confused because it felt like he came from nowhere and all of a sudden had a lot of posts, rating, etc. Your question made me curious to see when the last time Brickwall posted on the forums, and I only figured out through searching that he had apparently switched his handle to JSchlansky thanks to the fact that "Brickwall" is often quoted or referred to by other uses in this thread.

On a related note, it is a bit odd how the forum allows you to change your handle and then it retroactively edits all existing posts. This is the only proper forum I ever use, so maybe that kind of functionality is normal, though it seems odd to me.

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

givin me The Party vibes.

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

It’s from the previous decade

philamental
1717 Ratings

Post by philamental »

*Searches 'The Party vibes movie' ... first google result isn't the answer* :cry:

MacSwell
2706 Ratings

Post by MacSwell »

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

Hail Caesar?