Interesting Profile Pictures / Usernames

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Vertiggo
2021 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Interesting Profile Pictures / Usernames

Post by Vertiggo »

Criticker has over 20000 users now. Sometimes we can see unusual pictures or usernames.
Last edited by Vertiggo on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

prowler
941 Ratings

Re: Interesting Profile Pictures / Usernames

Post by prowler »

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

prowler wrote:http://www.criticker.com/?up=19716

best reply ever

Pickpocket
3024 Ratings

Post by Pickpocket »

I fail to see what is interesting about any of the pics/usernames in this thread. 8-)

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Why can't we just reply to a thread without criticising it? What is really wrong with this thread, though?

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

Vertiggo
2021 Ratings

Post by Vertiggo »

My english is too bad, that's why I create silly topics. Because I can't create intelligent topics and write in english as well as you guys do. I admit that it's not interesting but this is that 2 or 3 minutes of mind poverty that all of us sometimes could have... Sorry :( besides, I really don't get the reason for all this hostility, specially by Lostie and Pickpocket (they looked like nice persons). Anyway, I really don't care. I prefer talk with nice persons like Mpowell and HorrorMaster. And thank's to Paulofilmo for search the portuguese word for expose. LOL
Last edited by Vertiggo on Tue May 26, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

paulofilmo
2428 Ratings

Post by paulofilmo »

That's no excuse. You write excellent reviews that expose (exiba) your creativity. Writing in English with us will help you learn.

mpowell
1201 Ratings

Post by mpowell »

I think this topic is an excellent idea... every once in a while, I'll see a new profile image that makes me spit out my coffee. It's a good idea to highlight those which are especially creative :)

MmzHrrdb

Post by MmzHrrdb »

Vertiggo wrote:My english is too bad, that's why I create silly topics. Because I can't create intelligent topics and write in english as good as you guys do. I admit that it's not interesting but this is that 2 or 3 minutes of mind poverty that all of us sometimes could have... Sorry :(

Don't discourage yourself. I don't see anything at all wrong with this thread, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but that you've learned to speak another language like a few other users on here is truly amazing. Seriously, some of us couldn't actually do something like that if we tried me at least.

EDIT: Dharmabum changed her avatar? I can't believe I didn't realise this sooner!

EDIT #2: http://www.criticker.com/?up=17498