movie youre most embarrassed at having not seen

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Rampage101
907 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: movie youre most embarrassed at having not seen

Post by Rampage101 »

Pretty embarrassed to have not seen Citizen Kane, Casablanca and God Father trilogy, the worst is that I have the God Father movies but the sheer runtime of those movies scare me.

Bojangles
2727 Ratings

Post by Bojangles »

FitFortDanga wrote:I haven't seen Avatar. Not that I'm embarrassed about it, just that my wife and I are the only ones left who haven't.

HI!

tef
1361 Ratings

Post by tef »

Rampage101 wrote:Pretty embarrassed to have not seen Citizen Kane, Casablanca and God Father trilogy, the worst is that I have the God Father movies but the sheer runtime of those movies scare me.

Just watch the first. Chances are you won't mind it.

Melvin Smif
1132 Ratings

Post by Melvin Smif »

kyle.loomis wrote:I'm more embarrassed by the movies I have seen.

If you ever see my 0 rated films you will realize my shame.

SirStuckey
2880 Ratings

Post by SirStuckey »

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is the most well known that I really want to see I just haven't got around to it yet.

AtGiza
864 Ratings

Post by AtGiza »

I haven't seen any Tarkovsky, Herzog, Bergman, or Kieslowski.

sebby
6293 Ratings

Post by sebby »

SirStuckey wrote:The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is the most well known that I really want to see I just haven't got around to it yet.

Yes, same here.

I wonder why anyone would be embarrassed or ashamed not to have seen a movie, though. I do not understand the premise of this thread. These are movies, man. Movies.

SirStuckey
2880 Ratings

Post by SirStuckey »

sebby wrote:
SirStuckey wrote:The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is the most well known that I really want to see I just haven't got around to it yet.

Yes, same here.

I wonder why anyone would be embarrassed or ashamed not to have seen a movie, though. I do not understand the premise of this thread. These are movies, man. Movies.

Well I assume most people on here consider themselves "movie buffs" or are the guys/girls in their group that people constantly ask, "Have you seen this?" because they value their opinion overall on movies and want to know if they thought it was good. If we haven't seen the "best" movies or movies that it seems everyone else has seen that could take away from our opinions. Luckily for me, barely any of my friends watch that many movies so I'm considered the movie buff almost by default.
Last edited by SirStuckey on Sun May 02, 2010 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

overrated
5779 Ratings

Post by overrated »

This site by its nature attracts film snobs (not that I'm saying that's a bad thing), some of whom don't think a person is capable of appreciating film if they haven't seen a particular movie or don't like a particular director. Strangely some other people buy into this, hence this thread. Saying that, I'm pretty mortified I still haven't got round to watching Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo.

somnivore
515 Ratings

Post by somnivore »

When I saw the name of the thread, I knew my answer would be the Godfather trilogy. Odd to see how many others have said the same thing.

The really scary thing is that I've had it sitting on my desk for a year, and I somehow still haven't gotten around to actually viewing it.