New Movie Pic Game

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
Jerky
6163 Ratings
Your TCI: na

New Movie Pic Game

Post by Jerky »

I like the " Guess the movie from the image" game, but I figured that the site could use another one. I hope this game catches on.

It goes like this: I'll post 3 random pics that when connected, will give you the clues to a specific movie. You must name the film from the pics.

I'll post 2 different film clues to start, to give you an idea of how the game works

REMEMBER.....You're NOT posting pics from the film, but instead GENERIC pics that are THEMES presented in the film.

These are pretty easy to guess, but they're just examples to get the ball rolling.

Sames rules apply, first person to guess correctly gets to put up the next puzzle

Enjoy!

1st movie

2nd movie

Created a master list of films thus far, for future reference. Will add to it as more movies are posted.

Amadeus, American Psycho, Army Of Darkness, Back to the Future, Babel, Blade Runner, Buried, Catch Me If You Can, Children of Men, Clue, Die Hard, District 9, Dogville, Enemy of the State, E.T., Fargo, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Fight Club, Gattaca, Glengarry Glenross, Good Will Hunting, Gremlins, Happy Go Lucky, High Noon, Inglorious Basterds, Knowing, Leon (aka The Professional), Mac & Me, Maximum Overdrive, Memento, Minority Report, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Mulholland Drive, Oldboy, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Planet of the Apes, Porky's, Raging Bull, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Ruggles of Red Gap, Sexy Beast, Shaun of the Dead, Shrek, Singin' In the Rain, Swingers, Terminator 2, The Apartment, The Good,The Bad and The Ugly, The Goonies, The Host, The Hustler, The Karate Kid, The Little Mermaid, The Long Goodbye, The Man Who Wasn't There, The Matrix, The Shining, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The Truman Show, The Usual Suspects, Three O'Clock High, Top Gun, Trainspotting, Unbreakable, Up, Where the Wild Things Are, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Last edited by Jerky on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Re: New Movie Pic Game

Post by snallygaster »

I'm thinking the first is Karate Kid & the second is E.T.

Jerky
6163 Ratings

Post by Jerky »

Yup

It's that simple!

Go ahead snallygaster, it's your turn

snallygaster
1646 Ratings

Post by snallygaster »

OK....

(not a shot of the movie in question)

tef
1361 Ratings

Post by tef »

Monty Python and t...wait I don't want to post images.

Jerky
6163 Ratings

Post by Jerky »

Fine.....I'll post the next one for you

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

Could it be Porky's?

Jerky
6163 Ratings

Post by Jerky »

bercutio wrote:Could it be Porky's?

Exactly!!!!

bowfinger
2839 Ratings

Post by bowfinger »

Oh, la la la!

Ok, here is the next question (sorry for the huge images, cant help it)...

Jerky
6163 Ratings

Post by Jerky »

hmmmmm.........

I'll guess The Matrix?