Criticker for Android™ is on Google Android Market

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
chao
693 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Criticker for Android™ is on Google Android Market

Post by chao »

Criticker for Android™ v1.2.2 was published

Release notes:
v1.2.2
· Application can be moved to SD card

v1.2.1
· Signin Bug is fixed

v1.2.0
· Recent tab added to user info page. Users' recent rankings can be seen on this page.

v1.1.0
· Sharing feature added. Films, persons, users and collections can be shared now
· Sorted new releases list
· Some cosmetic changes

v1.0.2
· Android 3 and Android 4 versions are now supported. It can be used on Android Tablets.

v1.0.1
· New users (ranked film count is smaller than 10) had some problems because Tier info is not applicaple for them. Solved this bug now it shows 0 as Tier.
· After this version users can not see other users' kumpels as on criticker.com. They can only see their own kumpels.

chao
693 Ratings

Post by chao »

movieboy wrote:
chao wrote:After this version users can not see other users' kumpels as on criticker.com. They can only see their own kumpels.

If in earlier version. users could see other's users kumpels (and that's not supposed to happen), wouldn't that be a bug in the criticker API, rather than one in the app?

Yes criticker API let us use that feature but after it was understood that it should not the feature was removed from API and than from android app.

chao
693 Ratings

Post by chao »

Criticker for Android™ v1.3.0 was published

Release notes:
v1.3.0
· Performance upgrades
· More battery friend
· Major bugfixes
· Cosmetic changes

v1.2.2
· Application can be moved to SD card

v1.2.1
· Signin Bug is fixed

v1.2.0
· Recent tab added to user info page. Users' recent rankings can be seen on this page.

v1.1.0
· Sharing feature added. Films, persons, users and collections can be shared now
· Sorted new releases list
· Some cosmetic changes

v1.0.2
· Android 3 and Android 4 versions are now supported. It can be used on Android Tablets.

kr3
122 Ratings

Post by kr3 »

I love Criticker but i'm waiting the iPhone apps for so long :\

Filligan
1576 Ratings

Post by Filligan »

kr3 wrote:I love Criticker but i'm waiting the iPhone apps for so long :\

Doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

chao
693 Ratings

Post by chao »

kr3 wrote:I love Criticker but i'm waiting the iPhone apps for so long :\

One day I will develop one. But developing a mobile version of Criticker is very time consuming and no one is willing to donate it. Do you know the amount of donation for Criticker for Android? .. zero :cry:

By the way all donations are welcome, you can access the link by using Menu->About->Donate in the Android application. Direct link is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=W3KNL9ZC9GWXA

kurukafa
350 Ratings

Post by kurukafa »

Selam @chao

Appreciation part, I will write in Turkish, sorry all non-Turkish speakers:
Oncelikle bu muhtesem uygulama icin sizi tebrik ederim, ellerinize saglik. Ben birkac aydir kullaniyorum ve cok memnunum. Criticker ekibi tarafindan gelistirildi zannediyordum ancak az once vatandasim tarafindan gelistirildigini gorunce cok da mutlu oldum. ;)

I am using v 1.3.0 of the application on Samsung S3 with Android ICS. I use it in conjunction with the Criticker web interface.

I have realized a problem with the wishlist. Apparently the wishlist I use on the web site is not connected to the wishlist on the phone. The movies I add from the application do not come up at the web site, and vice verse. I tried to clear the cache on the phone, but that didn't seem to work. I read through the forum pages, yet there were no complaints about the issue. I have written to the Criticker support team and was told that they were not the mobile application developers. So now I am here, writing to you.

Any ideas about this problem? :?:

chao
693 Ratings

Post by chao »

kurukafa wrote:Selam @chao

Oncelikle bu muhtesem uygulama icin sizi tebrik ederim, ellerinize saglik. Ben birkac aydir kullaniyorum ve cok memnunum. Criticker ekibi tarafindan gelistirildi zannediyordum ancak az once vatandasim tarafindan gelistirildigini gorunce cok da mutlu oldum. ;)

I am using v 1.3.0 of the application on Samsung S3 with Android ICS. I use it in conjunction with the Criticker web interface.

I have realized a problem with the wishlist. Apparently the wishlist I use on the web site is not connected to the wishlist on the phone. The movies I add from the application do not come up at the web site, and vice verse. I tried to clear the cache on the phone, but that didn't seem to work. I read through the forum pages, yet there were no complaints about the issue. I have written to the Criticker support team and was told that they were not the mobile application developers. So now I am here, writing to you.

I will check the problem that you mentioned.

Uygulamayi begendigin icin sevindim. Zamanim olsa Android 4'ün güzelliklerini kullanan cok daha kullanisli bir versiyonunu yazmak istiyorum. Kimbilir belkide bir zaman yaratabilirim bu is icin. Senden ricam olabildigince kisiye yayman uygulamayi ve criticker.com sitesini. Hersey bu güzel topluluk icin..

kurukafa
350 Ratings

Post by kurukafa »

chao wrote:

Uygulamayi begendigin icin sevindim. Zamanim olsa Android 4'ün güzelliklerini kullanan cok daha kullanisli bir versiyonunu yazmak istiyorum. Kimbilir belkide bir zaman yaratabilirim bu is icin. Senden ricam olabildigince kisiye yayman uygulamayi ve criticker.com sitesini. Hersey bu güzel topluluk icin..

One additional feedback: I changed the name of my wishlist from the web site. I realized that it synchronized with what is shown in the collections page in the application. The wishlist in the application stood still.

Uygulamayla alakali olarak zaten tweet yazmistim, elimden geldigince hem critickeri hem de uygulamayi yaymaya calisirim ben zaten.

chao
693 Ratings

Post by chao »

kurukafa wrote:
chao wrote:

One additional feedback: I changed the name of my wishlist from the web site. I realized that it synchronized with what is shown in the collections page in the application. The wishlist in the application stood still.

Uygulamayla alakali olarak zaten tweet yazmistim, elimden geldigince hem critickeri hem de uygulamayi yaymaya calisirim ben zaten.

I think there is a synchronisation issue with website and application. Application uses APIs that website serves. So solution of this issue will be on website. I informed website guys. They will fix it.

By the way Android v1.3.1 is on Android Play Store please upgrade/download that version and send your feedbacks via this forum and please do not forget to rate the application.