Personal Criticker Achievements

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
ribcage
4173 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Personal Criticker Achievements

Post by ribcage »

This would be the perfect companion piece to a mobile app. I'm glued to untappd for beer just for the juvenile thrill of getting "badges". Would be excellent for the site, but should we ever manage to see an app it would be a definite selling point on retaining active members.

Luna6ix
4609 Ratings

Post by Luna6ix »

I gotta raise this thread from the dead. For years now it's been my goal to get 1000 different mini-reviews of mine starred. I took a two year break and came back, been working on writing up a crap ton of reviews from movies I've seen in the mean time. Kinda bizarre to come back and find that most of the people I remember who were mainstays in the forums for years before hand had been replaced by people I never heard of. Also, most of my kumpels had stopped writing reviews, bummer, but I'm sure all the new faces here are just as good.

Anyway, I digress. Goal : 1000. Currently I have written 3150 mini-reviews and I must suck at it, because during the several year life of the "favorite mini-review" thread, none of them were ever mentioned. But fear not! I am not all that far away. I have stars on 866 different mini-reviews.

As a secondary goal, I also always wanted to cull my profile so that every movie rated is one with a mini-review, getting close there too, only have 200 to get rid of. Yeah, I gave up trying to write reviews for all of them because some of them I can hardly remember now.

CMonster
1444 Ratings

Post by CMonster »

Thread is resurrected with almost perfect timing of getting at least 3 stars on exactly 100 reviews like the original post. My goat sacrifices are working!