Funniest Mini-Reviews

Introduce yourself to the community or chat with other users about whatever is on your mind
mucow
1006 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Funniest Mini-Reviews

Post by mucow »

What are some of the funniest reviews you've come across on Criticker? You can find all the reviews to which you've given stars using this link: https://www.criticker.com/?sr=4

My favorites:

The Road Warrior: "In a future without gasoline... everyone drives." - Astrophizz

The Core: "Will drill its way straight to your heart... by way of your brain." - TonythePony

Wallace and Gromit in 'A Matter of Loaf and Death': "Wallace & Gromit join forces again this time to murder a Z-list celebrity" - Slow Riot

RoboCop 3: "Robot ninja. Is there anything I can say after that to stop you from watching this? It's not good in any way, but I've already lost you to the robot ninja. Why do I always open with that?" - Paxton

Gucci Première: "I'm ranking a fragrance ad :/ this is how much criticker has ruined my life." - Moribunny

TheDenizen
3114 Ratings
Your TCI: na

Re: Funniest Mini-Reviews

Post by TheDenizen »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=750

This thread had fallen a few pages back, but it's been around for years, might as well keep using that one :)